The not-for-profit sector encompasses a diverse range of charities, voluntary and incorporated associations, co-operative societies, community groups, non-profit companies and trusts. Operating in a frequently changing regulatory environment, many such organisations face challenges with compliance, funding, grant applications and accountability.
With vast experience in not-for-profit accounting, Hall Chadwick Melbourne provides professional advice and a comprehensive range of accounting and audit services specifically tailored to suit the needs of this sector. We advise on efficient management structures and the best use of resources in order to channel more of the funds raised into outcomes for the organisations’ mission. Our not-for-profit accountants can also assist with all relevant compliance, legislation and regulatory issues required.
Hall Chadwick Melbourne is mindful of the priorities of the charity sector and offers cost-effective, dedicated advice. Our membership with the PrimeGlobal association positions Hall Chadwick as a leading not-for-profit accountant for organisations in Australia and overseas.
Our not-for-profit accountant’s offer personalised services to meet the individual needs of your organisation:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Annual statutory audits
- Audit review of acquittals and other funding arrangements
- Financial and management accounting
- Bookkeeping, payroll and Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Reconciliation of superannuation, WorkCover and PAYG
- Preparing accounts for payment
- Virtual office and secretariat services
- Funding reports and assistance with grant applications
- Tax services for charities
- Advisory services for charities
- Policies, procedures and fraud prevention
- Internal audits and special purpose audits both local and overseas within the Asia Pacific arena
- Due diligence reviews
- Liaising with external auditors
- Risk management services
- Assistance with not-for-profit start ups
- Mentoring and corporate & financial governance training
- Reviews of financial systems and staffing structure
- Peer Reviews
To discuss your specific requirements with an accountant experienced in the not-for-profit sector please contact Hall Chadwick Chartered Accountants Melbourne.
Oxfam Australia has been working with Hall Chadwick Melbourne and its antecedent firms since May 2005. During this time they have undertaken a number of control audits in Oxfam Australia field offices located in both East and South Asia. It is the quality of the process, the depth of knowledge of the subject matter, the thouroughness of the resulting report and the value this information offers our operations, that continues our relationship with Hall Chadwick Melbourne.