With divorce increasingly common and marital disputes frequently resulting in litigation, forensic accounting can provide clients and legal professionals with concise, accurate and authoritative information to navigate complex family law issues.
Our expert forensic accountants provide thorough business valuations, property settlement assessments and income analysis, developing comprehensive reports as an expert witness for use by legal counsel in property settlement litigation, mediation or arbitration. Hall Chadwick Forensics can be engaged as a single expert, shadow expert, independent expert or a forensic accounting advisor.
With significant family law experience, Hall Chadwick Forensics provides financial investigation services to disclose unreported income and assets that may be part of the asset pool. Our forensic accounting services also evaluate the impact of tax implications and superannuation consequences in property matters.
Our family law and divorce forensic accounting services include:
- Specialist small business valuation service
- Business valuations
- Share and other equity valuations
- Valuation of family assets
- Asset tracing and income investigations
- Investigating financial records or specified transactions
- Reconstructing accounts
- Superannuation valuations
- Net worth appraisals
- Single Expert Witness Services
- Shadow Expert Witness Services
- Independent Expert Services
- Independent Accounting Advisor
- Court appearances
- Critique and analysis of other Expert Reports and integrity of financial information
- Tax advice on property settlement
To discuss your individual family law matters with a specialist forensic accountant please contact Hall Chadwick Forensics.
I have engaged Hall Chadwick (formerly Sothertons) in the Family Law arena both as a single expert and as a shadow and in either mode I have been extremely impressed with their professionalism and management of mine and my clients’ expectations. Mark Lipson and his team have also worked creatively to shape Family Law Settlements to our clients’ and their families’ tax and overall financial advantage.
Accredited Specialist, Caroline Counsel Family Lawyers