If you are an Australian business expanding internationally, or a foreign business entering the market in Australia, consideration needs to be given to the various tax aspects of business in a new jurisdiction. Entities which operate in multiple jurisdictions need to address compliance and regulatory demands. With our dedicated international tax team, Hall Chadwick Melbourne is well positioned to assist with the structuring of business aspects to achieve maximum tax efficiency.
The international tax services provided by Hall Chadwick Melbourne not only take into accounting compliance, but deliver international planning strategies which can improve the competitiveness of the operation of your business. Our international tax advisors review the tax requirements relating to compliance, tax risk management and business structure to provide solutions which ensure maximum taxation efficiency. Hall Chadwick Melbourne’s local knowledge is backed by the resources of the PrimeGlobal association, providing up-to-date business and tax insights and advice in over 85 countries to the benefit of our clients.
Our international taxation services include:
- Transfer pricing advice, preparation and reviews
- Business structuring for inbound and outbound businesses
- Withholding tax considerations
- Thin capitalisation
- Application of GST to international arrangements
- Inpat and Expat tax planning, salary packaging and compliance
- Managing ATO audits and risk reviews
- Repatriating international profits
- Maximising the use of foreign tax offsets
To discuss the international tax structuring requirements of your organisation please contact Hall Chadwick Chartered Accountants Melbourne.