To ensure compliance with complex legislation and covenants, Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) require extensive administration, management and accounting in addition to independent annual audits. Funds must pass the Sole Purpose Test pertaining to the separation requirements of money and assets from those of the trustees; and all funds require an investment strategy which is regularly reviewed. Detailed and complex compliance requirements also surround loans to members, acquisitions from related parties, borrowing and the payment of benefits.
The SMSF accountants at Hall Chadwick Melbourne advise clients on all aspects of SMSF compliance in addition to providing the relevant administrative and reporting obligations.
Our superannuation administration and compliance services include:
- Assist in the establishment of SMSF including corporate trustee
- Preparation of annual financial reports
- Preparation and lodgement of SMSF annual return
- SMSF reporting and record keeping obligations
- Keeping the ATO informed of relevant changes
- Annual Corporate Trustee review
- Annual contribution and pension review
- Annual investment strategy review
- Superannuation Guarantee Review
- Assistance with trust administration
To speak to a SMSF advisor about super compliance please contact Hall Chadwick Chartered Accountants Melbourne.