Working Australians who reach their preservation age have the option to adopt a pension strategy known as Transition to Retirement (TTR). The aim of a TTR income stream is to allow members to remain in the workforce at reduced hours and supplement their income by receiving an income stream in the form of a pension from their superannuation fund.
Hall Chadwick Melbourne can advise clients on various superannuation pension strategies for all fund types including self managed superannuation funds. Our superannuation advisor can provide pension insights and solutions which may minimise tax, improve current lifestyle and grow assets.
Our superannuation pension advisory services include:
- Preservation ages and access to super
- Pension strategies for all superannuation fund types including TTR and Account Based Pension
- Taxation planning and minimisation
- Benefits and risks of taking the benefit payment as a lump sum or pension
- Pension re-contributions strategy
- Superannuation and the government-funded Age Pension
- SMSF estate planning advisory