A Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is legally viewed as a trust and can be controlled by either individual or corporate trustees. The appointed trustees control the fund and are responsible for making all management decisions pertaining to investments, administration and compliance. The choice of trustee structure will affect the way the fund is administered.
The SMSF advisor at Hall Chadwick Melbourne will help you assess the various costs, administration duties, and asset management requirements associated with your choice of trustee model to help you make an informed decision.
Our SMSF services include:
- Assist in the establishment of SMSFs
- Determining the most appropriate structure for your SMSF
- Ensuring that members of the fund are eligible to act as trustees
- Liaise with solicitors to prepare the SMSF trust deed
- Advice on SMSF trustee obligations
- Assist with trust administration including ABN and Tax File Number applications
- Assistance with the development or review of an investment strategy for your SMSF