Superannuation Guarantee (SG) is the compulsory system of superannuation contributions paid by employers on behalf of employees. To ensure compliance, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) regularly reviews employers and issues penalty rates for those who fail to lodge SG charge statements and pay appropriate entitlements.
Hall Chadwick Melbourne is regularly engaged to assist in negotiations with the ATO in regard to superannuation guarantee reviews or audits. Our proactive approach to identifying potential SG shortfalls and liabilities can help manage the daunting process of a superannuation guarantee review or audit, to achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
Our specialist superannuation services include:
- Managing ATO relationship and processes for superannuation guarantee reviews
- Technical interpretation of transaction and business process
- Developing business solutions which are acceptable to both the ATO and clients
- Settle SG disputes, avoiding lengthy and expensive litigations
- Ensuring your records and documentation are adequate for the purposes of the ATO superannuation guarantee review
- Superannuation audit support, advisory and accounting services
- Independent annual superannuation audits