The experienced business valuers at Hall Chadwick Forensics provide clients with detailed valuation reports including analysis of tangible and intangible assets, market and economic conditions, liabilities, level of risk and capitalised future earnings. Our business valuation specialists also perform relevant due diligence processes and prepare all financial documentation as per compliance requirements.
With the ability to look objectively at the performance, growth potential, risks and limitations of businesses, Hall Chadwick Forensics is ideally positioned to assist clients to prepare for the sale or purchase of a business, support commercial or family law dispute resolution, and advise with business restructuring or mergers.
Our business valuation services include:
- Valuation for dispute resolution
- Valuation for taxation purposes
- Independent valuing of businesses for sale, mergers and acquisition
- Identifying the value of tangible assets
- Valuing intangible assets
- Expert business valuation reports
- Due diligence and compliance
- Financial and management accounting
- Financial reporting, including performance analysis and benchmarking
- Finance, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, working capital and debt management reporting
- Strategies to build capital value of businesses
If you are considering restructuring, selling or buying a business, ensure you speak to the experienced valuers at Hall Chadwick Forensics for independent, expert advice.