We are pleased to welcome everyone to the Autumn issue of the Hall Chadwick Association Newsletter. This is a great way to keep you updated on the many happenings within the Hall Chadwick team:
- Andrew Perkins from our Brisbane office reports on a recent project in Longreach where a complex partnership between State and Commonwealth Governments, Regional Council, local communities and landowners came together to solve a local infrastructure problem.
- We also hear from Graham Webb from our Sydney office on the responsibilities accountants have while acting for clients where they become aware of a potentially illegal act.
- Gino Malacco, again from our Sydney office, updates us on a recent tax case where the residency test for foreign incorporated companies was questioned.
- Peter Pryn from Melbourne also reminds us that ASIC is overseeing the implementation of new accounting standards.
- We report on our new international membership with PrimeGlobal as well as our new office opening in Ormiston, Brisbane.
Please enjoy this latest issue of the Hall Chadwick Association Newsletter Autumn 2017.