Fixed Fee Small Business Valuation for family law matters
A small business valuation by Hall Chadwick Forensics provides lawyers and the clients the confidence and certainty that the valuation is thorough, independent and delivered at a fixed price.
Our engagement will include:
- Preliminary financial and industry analysis
- Provision of our list of valuation information requirements
- Analysis of information provided to understand the underlying performance of the business, its assets and liabilities, risks and opportunities, historical financial performance, financial forecasts and operational reports
- Provision of matters to be discussed with the business controller
- Inspection of the business and a meeting with the business controller (where appropriate)
- Meeting with non-business controller spouse (where appropriate)
- Request for further information (if any)
- Finalisation of operational and financial analysis
- Review industry, comparable businesses, comparable transactions, consideration of valuation methodologies and valuation analysis
- Formulation of our opinion and preparation of our report
- Provision of a draft report for factual accuracy review
- Signing of our opinion upon receipt of factual accuracy confirmation and payment of all invoices.
A ‘small business’ is deemed by Hall Chadwick Forensics to have a turnover not exceeding $3 million per annum; be carried on by a single entity be it a company, trust, partnership or sole trader; and a business controller who will co-operate with the provision of information and documents as requested by us. The fixed price guarantee is offered by registration by a law firm from 1 September 2018. The engagement(s) at fixed priced will be undertaken by Hall Chadwick Forensics between 1 September 2018 and 31 August 2019. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. Hall Chadwick Melbourne Pty Ltd ABN 88 081 186 450.