Partner Corporate Insolvency
As member of the Corporate Insolvency division, Richard joined Hall Chadwick in March 2014 and has over 10 years’ experience as an insolvency, restructure and business advisory specialist.
His experiences have enabled him to work on significant and complex corporate recoveries and turnarounds, business advisory and other distressed asset engagements whilst achieving best results for all stakeholders.
Richard has significant experience in formal insolvency engagements, business advisory, distressed asset sales, stakeholder management and turnarounds.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Deakin)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA) including completion of the ARITA’s Insolvency Education Program
- Registered Public Practice Accountant of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Industry & Service Specialisation
- Insolvency & Business Recovery
- Corporate Recovery
- Distressed Asset Sale
- Tax Compliance
- Mining Services
- Transport and Logistics
- Construction, Property and Finance