Partner, Business Recovery and Insolvency
Kristen is an extensively qualified liquidator and Trustee in Bankruptcy with over 20 years’ experience in the insolvency industry and specialises in personal insolvency, liquidations and members voluntary liquidations.
The scope of Kristen’s corporate and personal insolvency experience includes large and complex bankruptcies involving family law issues and difficult asset recoveries. Her engagements have included Members Voluntary Liquidations for large family companies, multi-national corporations, small and medium enterprises, publicly listed entities, Not for Profits and the State and Federal Governments.
Kristen is driven to provide solutions to all stakeholders that are both commercial and practical.
- Bachelor of Commerce (RMIT)
- Bachelor of Arts (La Trobe)
- Member of CPA Australia
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
Industry & Service Specialisation
- Insolvency & Business Recovery
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations