A solid start in your career as an accounting professional
Our senior managers and directors actively mentor our graduates, sharing their technical knowledge and client experience as you work through our business services, audit, accounting, tax and superannuation divisions. We provide regular and specific training sessions, workshops and specialist seminars facilitated by a combination of external and internal instructors.
As your experience and interest grow so do the opportunities for you to move into our specialist practice areas including forensic accounting, business recovery and insolvency, international tax and business advisory.
Diversity in our workplace is a key to our culture, which is why we look for graduates from different universities, backgrounds and experiences. In order to be eligible you first must have completed your Commerce Accounting degree and be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication and accounting skills
- A sound understanding of Australian tax and accounting principles
- A desire to become a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or CPA Australia
- Consistent academic record
- Confidence and maturity
- Leadership potential
All applicants must possess either Australian (or New Zealand) Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Are you ready to join our team?
- You want the opportunity to collaborate with highly qualified and experienced professionals across Australia and throughout the world.
- You want to work in an exciting work environment that will give you the opportunities to develop professionally and personally.
- You appreciate Hall Chadwick’s opportunities to specialise, working across teams, broadening your exposure to multiple client industries.
What you can expect working for Hall Chadwick
- Support to balance your work and life commitments
- Investment in your continual learning
- Recognition of your achievements
- Ongoing mentorship from managers and partners
- Internal training programs run by internal and external facilitators
- Real opportunities to gain experience through our national and international connections
- An active social club and involvement in team activities outside the office
- Access to Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing resources
- Annual remuneration review
- Support for CA/CPA studies.