Hall Chadwick Forensics provides a range of forensic services to investigate the true financial position of a situation and provide evidence in relation to a dispute.
As a leading forensic accounting firm Hall Chadwick Forensics provides a range of forensic and investigative accounting services in respect to family law property settlements, will disputes, commercial litigation, business and equity valuations, financial and fraud investigations, and proceeds of crime.
Our team of accountants and forensic specialists are highly regarded for their analytical and technical expertise, vast business experience and presentation of concise, accurate and authoritative information.
With a reputation for excellence, our forensic accountants evaluate and quantify complex issues and can provide litigation support to clients and legal professionals via the provision of expert forensic reports which can be used as an expert witness before court, tribunal or mediation proceedings.
Our ability to be immediately responsive to the pressing needs of law firms is a key element to our success. We have an unwavering commitment to deliver clear results, on time so that lawyers can deliver to their client’s requirements.
Our specialist forensic accounting services include:
- Family law forensic services
- Commercial litigation forensic services
- Wills, Probates & Deceased Estates
- Small Business Valuation Service
- Financial investigation and investigative accounting
- Valuation services for business, equity, goodwill and intellectual property
- Forensic fraud investigations and fraud risk assessments
- Investigations services and analysis for assessing the proceeds of crime
- Investigations and asset tracing
- Independent and confidential investigations, valuation and analysis
- Assessment of economic loss
- Provision of expert reports and analysis of other expert reports
- Provision of forensic reports in Melbourne, Australia or internationally
- Acting as a forensic expert witness in legal proceedings
- Litigation support consulting services
- Forensic accounting and forensic auditing
- Due diligence reviews
- Net worth appraisals
- Taxation advice on dispute settlements
To discuss your individual circumstances with one of Melbourne’s top forensic accounting firms please contact Hall Chadwick Forensics.
Accredited Specialist, Caroline Counsel Family Lawyers