Tracing and assessing the value of crypto assets and blockchain businesses
Since the beginning of bitcoin, cryptocurrency has surged in popularity as a means of exchange.
Blockchain technology is transforming the way organisations operate, attempting to bring efficiency to everyday business procedures and processes. Whilst cryptocurrencies and digital assets are becoming more mainstream, there remains a high degree of misunderstanding of how they work and how they can be tracked and traced. We strive to assist our clients by bringing clarity and transparency to the blockchain.
Our team provides accounting services including audit, crypto forensics for commercial and matrimonial disputes, and business valuation for businesses operating in the cryptocurrency and digital assets space.
Our services include:
- Audit & regulatory compliance
- Business valuations for corporate restructuring, commercial and matrimonial disputes
- Cryptocurrencies and digital assets verification and tracing
- Corporate valuations for start-ups to public listed companies for capital raisings, employee share schemes, taxation
- Due diligence for acquisitions for businesses and loan books
- Fraud and scam investigations
- Advisory services for corporate entities and entrepreneurs
Our deep technical expertise and our use of comprehensive tools allows us to provide our clients with individualised solutions.