MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANANGER
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team at Hall Chadwick Melbourne. This is a stand-alone generalist role responsible to lead the marketing strategy and deliver a broad range of marketing and communication initiatives. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking a role that ranges from strategic to hands-on, in a professional corporate environment with a warm, supportive and down to earth culture. The role involves significant liaison and coordination, and is required to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the firm, working closely with the Directors and teams of Hall Chadwick Melbourne and collaboratively with marketing peers in other Hall Chadwick offices. To hit the ground running you will bring with you compelling corporate marketing experience (ideally accounting/professional services), flexibility and initiative, and the ability to autonomously deliver a valued service to the firm.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Plans, develops and executes the firm’s marketing strategy in accordance with the broad direction provided by the Board, and within agreed budget and timelines
- Develops, implements and manages marketing plans, proposals and targeted initiatives
- Develops and maintains a marketing calendar, including marketing, communications, digital and in person events
- Event management, including coordination of client events and seminars
- Supports sales and lead generation efforts. Prepares presentations, proposals and tender responses
- Creates and manages brand assets and materials, builds brand awareness and positioning, upholds and manages the brand and vision across all communications and messaging
- Coordinates the contribution of written material internally and externally for digital publication
- Develops and delivers consistent and targeted external communications in the form of email marketing campaigns, newsletters and social media content
- Maintains website content, including producing blog content, editing and creating pages
- Works alongside Human Resources to develop and promote recruitment campaigns and employer brand content.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant degree qualification (Marketing or Business related)
- Substantial relevant marketing experience in a corporate environment (professional services environment preferred)
- Experience creating and executing marketing strategy and marketing plans
- Experience with end-to-end event management
- Proven experience in developing targeted marketing campaigns that engage, educate and provide a call to action
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign), WordPress, Basic HTML and MS Suite
- Competent with digital tools and strategies such as SEO, SEM,Mail Chimp and LinkedIn
- Ability to prioritise effectively, and manage projects and activities in an organised manner
- Ability to adapt flexibly, identify solutions and respond quickly to changing business priorities
- Ability to work independently or in a team (working to dependencies and feedback from other team members) as well as receive instruction from colleagues and Directors as required
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Sound numerical literacy, and a broad understanding of commerce and economics
- Excellent attention to detail.
What We Offer
Our employees tell us that a key feature of working for us is our supportive, friendly and welcoming work environment. We have a non-hierarchical, open door culture where our diverse mix of employees are each valued and recognised for their individual offering.
We also offer:
- Attractive salary package and annual remuneration review
- Support to balance your work and life commitments
- Career progression opportunities
- Investment in your continual learning
- Recognition of your achievements
- Internal training and development programs run by internal and external facilitators
- Exposure to a wide range of work with real opportunities to gain experience through our national and international connections.
- An active social club and opportunities to connect with others
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing resources including free fruit in the office, monthly massages and flu shots.
About the firm
Hall Chadwick is a mid-tier chartered accounting and business advisory firm collaborating the skills of more than 430 staff across Australia and New Zealand. In Melbourne, our practice areas include audit, business services, tax consulting and advisory with a strong focus on international business, forensics, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, and private wealth.
Clients tell us they value the hands-on, personal service we offer, because they have access to experienced people and advice every step of the way.
Our membership with PrimeGlobal connects us with over 29,000 professional staff in 100 countries around the world.
All applicants much be Australian citizens or hold a current valid Australian work visa.