Due to internal career progression, we are pleased to invite applications for the role of Senior Administrator at Hall Chadwick Melbourne. This busy role will suit someone who is highly organised, pro-active and happy to work flexibly as part of a team to contribute to the smooth functioning of our firm. This is a varied role with the opportunity to grow and develop over time. We have a track record of providing career pathways for our team members, and this role provides ongoing professional development opportunities.
What type of work will be you be involved in?
This is a varied role providing administration and accounts support such as:
- Management and recording of supplier invoices and disbursements
- Preparation and recording of supplier payments
- Manage the Practise Trust account including making payments
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Record, Update and Manage the APS database and other software the company uses
- Generate cover letters for clients, collating income tax returns and compilation reports
- Scanning & filing into the document management system
- Maintaining and updating clients on ATO portal
- Occasionally assist reception, run errands such as banking and posting, local pick-ups/deliveries and assist with mail
Why Hall Chadwick?
Hall Chadwick is a mid-tier chartered accounting and business advisory firm collaborating the skills of more than 430 staff across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Melbourne office is located in a convenient CBD location close to public transport, cafes and lots of lunch options. Our employees tell us that a key feature of working for us is our supportive, friendly and welcoming work environment.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate relevant experience working in a busy corporate office environment.
We will also be looking for:
- perience managing a trust account
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Evidence that you are well organised, with the ability to manage own work to meet deadlines
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team
What’s on offer?
We’re constantly considering our offering, and welcome ideas from our team members. Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Generous salary with annual remuneration reviews
- Scheduled Career Development Conversations focusing on you, your development and your career path
- Investment in your continual learning
- An open door, feedback culture
- Recognition of your achievements
- Support to balance your work and life commitments
- An active social club and opportunities to connect with others
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing resources including fruit in the office, monthly massages and flu shots
- An employee referral program including an attractive bonus and paid time off