Calling all future Accountants! Are you looking for a supportive environment to kick-start your career in accounting while you study?
Join our team where we will provide you with the training and mentorship to grow your skills, and support you with CA/CPA qualification.
We offer opportunities to be employed part time for a minimum of three days per week, with flexibility around your university timetable and exams.
- You are studying a relevant CA/CPA eligible degree with at least a year of study still to complete
- You would like to work at least three days a week while you complete your studies
- You work well independently when required, but also enjoy being part of and supporting a team
- You are proactive and can demonstrate initiative and critical thinking skills
- You have exceptional client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- You can demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- You have a love of accounting and have a hunger to continuously learn and develop.
What We Offer
Our team members tell us that a key feature of working for us is our supportive, friendly and welcoming work environment. We have a non-hierarchical, open door culture where our diverse mix of employees are each valued and recognised for their individual offering.
We also offer:
- Attractive salary package and annual remuneration review
- Support to balance your work and life commitments
- Career progression opportunities
- Investment in your continual learning
- Recognition of your achievements
- Internal training and development programs run by internal and external facilitators
- Exposure to a wide range of work with real opportunities to gain experience through our national and international connections.
- An active social club and opportunities to connect with others
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing resources including free fruit in the office, monthly massages and flu shots.
About the firm
Hall Chadwick is a mid-tier chartered accounting and business advisory firm collaborating the skills of more than 430 staff across Australia and New Zealand. In Melbourne, our practice areas include audit, business services, tax consulting and advisory with a strong focus on international business, forensics, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, and private wealth.
Clients tell us they value the hands-on, personal service we offer, because they have access to experienced people and advice every step of the way.
Our membership with PrimeGlobal connects us with over 29,000 professional staff in 100 countries around the world.
All applicants much be Australian citizens or hold a current valid Australian work visa.